Tax Consultation Services In Dubai, UAE
Tax consultants are people who help businesses or individuals to know and deal with the taxation structure of a nation. Tax consultation services include tax preparation, tax analysis, submission of tax returns and tax payments.
How tax consultants bring added value to the business
Choosing a tax consultant will be a better option that makes a business or individual aware of the taxation policies prevailing in the country. Tax consultants help prepare tax accounting for tax purpose. They bring added value to your business through: -
- Evaluating the pros and cons of your business structure
- Helping you to select the suitable VAT schemes - voluntary or compulsory
- Increasing profitability and decreasing costs using efficient strategies
- Minimizing your tax updating with latest tax policies
- Proper Bookkeeping training that saves your time and cost
- Developing performance evaluation based on metrics to determine the market trend
Different types of taxes in the UAE
Excise tax is a form of indirect tax levied on specific goods which are typically harmful to human health or the environment. The following Products are to be registered as excise goods: -
- Carbonated drinks include any aerated beverage except for unflavoured aerated water
- Energy drinks include any beverages which are marketed, or sold as an energy drink, and containing stimulant substances that provide mental and physical stimulation.
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Electronic smoking devices and tools
- Liquids used in such devices and tools
- Sweetened drinks.
Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at each point of sale.
Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at each point of sale, that are mentioned below: -.
Exempt supplies: -
- The supply of some financial services that explained in VAT legislation
- Residential properties
- Bare land
- Local passenger transport
Taxable supplies: -
- Commercial property
- Retail purchase
- Car sales and rentals
- Hotels and restaurants
- Repairs and maintenance services
- Medicine and Equipment,
- Investment in Gold, Silver, and Platinum,
- Exports and International Transports,
- Crude Oil and Natural Gases,
- First Sale of Residentials.
Restaurants, hotels, hotel apartments, resorts, etc. in the UAE may charge one or more of the following taxes:
- 10 percent tax on the room rate
- 10 percent service charge
- 10 percent municipality fees
- 6 to 10 percent City tax
- 6 percent tourism fee
- In Dubai, hotels charge 'Tourism Dirham Feel’ per room per night of occupancy (for a maximum of 30 consecutive nights) ranging from AED 7 to 20 depending on the category/grade of the hotel.
- In May 2016, it was announced that hotels in Abu Dhabi would charge a new additional fee of 4 percent of hotel stay bill and AED 15 charges per night per room.
- In Ras Al Khaimah, hotels charge AED 15 tourism fee per room per night.
Importance of Tax Consultation Services
Tax payment is compulsory for any business in the UAE, as this revenue is used for the development of the country. Tax accounting ensures that companies and individuals comply with tax laws by filing their tax returns. A single fault in the accounting process may lead to a heavy business loss. So, individuals or companies must be extra vigilant while preparing a Tax Account.
Things to remember: -
- It is the responsibility of everyone to pay regular taxes.
- One should learn the tax rules and regulations for the business and update to avoid facing legal consequences.
- Ensure that you register for your taxes at the right time to avoid paying late fees and penalties.
- Prepare documents related to your taxes and monitor them all the time.
- Estimate the tax payments beforehand and prepare a budget for it to avoid falling short when filing time comes.
- You must know proper computation to compute accurately and stop paying more than you should.
Benefits of Tax Consultation Services
- Tax advisors plan and provide essential information for your business
- They look into every aspect of business while dealing with the tax returns.
- Tax advisors help to save time in preparing the tax returns
- They can help you with up-to-date information regarding any changes in the taxation policy
- Tax consultants can help you in filing Income Tax Returns and Audited Financial Statements.
- They can help you renew your business permits and licenses for you and perform audits.
- They can help the owners keep financial statements organized and release them from stress and headaches in case of ignorance.
- They can help you filing of your financial records on time.
- They can help all your receipts kept organized, filed and recorded.
- They can provide better advice on proper computation for tax payments.
- They can give you advice on effective tax management and ways to lower tax payments.
- They build strategies to avoid future penalties and interest on your tax returns.
- They can provide you peace of mind when you need to show records for compliance with accounting and government reporting requirements.
CDA Tax Accounting Services
- Advice on Tax Accounting
- Preparation of balance sheets on the basis of tax
- Preparation of tax validation projects
- Updating accounting laws for any changes and applying the same
- Deals with tax risk
- Filing of Tax Returns
Why CDA for your Tax Consultation services in Dubai
CDA has been providing expert tax services to the business world for the last so many years fulfilling the needs of its clients with complete satisfaction. We can assist you to deal with the tax structure of your business in a better way.
Our experts sort out the tax issues and prepare tailor-made solutions apt to the business entity based on its nature and the needs of the owner. Our Accountants can give you advice on effective tax management and find ways to lower your tax payments. They can help you in filing Tax Returns and Audited Financial Statements. They can also renew your business permits and licenses for you and perform audits.
CDA Accounting & Bookkeeping Services LLC also professionally handle CFO Services, Auditing Services, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, Accounting Software services, Due Diligence Services, and Tax Filing & VAT Consultancy services in Dubai on time according to the convenience of our good clients. We give priority to the maximum satisfaction of our clients. Our customer-centric approach is well appreciated, and we promise one of the best services to your business.
Feel good to contact us. CDA is always there for your relief!
Our experts will give you one-hour Free Consultation to drive away your worries!